domingo, 28 de diciembre de 2008

Superstar, where you from, how's it going? I know you gotta clue, what you're doing? you can play brand new to all the other chicks out here. But I know what you are, what you are, baby look at you gettin' more than just re-up, baby, you got all the puppets with their strings up. Fakin' like a good one, but I call 'em like I see 'em I know what you are, what you are, baby. Womanizer, woman-womanizer, you're a womanizer. Oh, womanizer, oh, you're a womanizer, baby you, you, you are, you, you, you are womanizer, womanizer, womanizer. Boy, don't try to front. I know just what you are. Boy, don't try to front. I know just what you are you got me going, you also charming, but I can do it, you womanizer. Boy, don't try to front. I know just what you are. Boy, don't try to front. I know just what you are. You say I'm Crazy, I got you crazy, you're nothing but a womanizer. You got the swagger of champions, so bad for you. Just can't find the right companion I guess when you have one too many, makes it hard. It could be easy, who you are, that's who you are baby. Lollipop must mistake me as a sucker to think that I would be a victim not another. Say it, play it how you wanna, but no way I'm ever gonna fall for you, never you, baby. Womanizer, woman-womanizer, you're a womanizer, womanizer, you're a womanizer, baby. You, you, you are, you, you, you are womanizer, womanizer, womanizer.

No hay comentarios: